Friday, September 24, 2004

Anal Fixation

I have a light pinkish stain and not the "bright red stain" that all these medical articles speak of. It can be an anal fissure, instead of hemorrhoids. They're kind of similar, but not really.

Either way, the message is the same: I have to take care of my asshole.

Take fiber. No meat, oily food, and cheese. No caffeine. Avoid stress. Don't sit to much. Don't traumatize it; don't force the shit to come out. Wash it gently. And remember that you don't want it to get worse or to happen again: you don't want surgery.

Damn--I'm learning too much about my anus and rectum. I don't want to talk about it anymore. If you do, go visit the Anal Fissure Self Help Page.

Sigh. I don't a doctor spreading my butt cheeks and poking an anoscope inside me. God almighty.