Friday, September 24, 2004

Hot Summer Nights

Jesusmaryjoseph--I am so bitchy today. I feeling like biting someone's head off. I couldn't sleep last night. Rather, I didn't want to sleep because I didn't want to wake up in the morning feeling bad.

Everything seems to be falling apart.

First it was the remote control, now the TV is freaking out. I was watching Jay Leno last night and the image disappeared. It had sound, but no pictures. I felt like i was in the Land of the Lost, living in a cave, running away from the Tyronnausarus Rex, and having no TV.

It's like a giant radio. Or a noisy neighbor.

Then this morning, I woke up to the rumbling of my ancient air conditioner. The sound was so scary, I had to turn it off. I dread that it's dying too. That everything around me will simply stop.

I have no money to fix anything. I wish all these things would just heal themselves, like wilting plants. No aircon: I want to cry.